Saturday 15 March 2014

I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Susan Dennett of Beautiful Life! Thank you :D! 

1. What's your favorite place to shop?
Primark! It keeps up with the latest trends and its affordable! What's not to love!?

2. What are your current must-haves?
Liquid liner, white eye-shadow and a good eyebrow pencil! 

3. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
America!

4. When's your birthday?
29th March, 2 weeks today :P

5. What's your favorite Color?
Pink!

6. Do you prefer flats or heels?
Definitely flats, but I love heels for nights out

7. Do you watch Youtube, if so, who is your favorite Youtuber?
YES! I have many but Zoe (Zoella) is my all-time favourite

8. Why did you start blogging?
I love fashion and beauty and I like getting inspiration from other people about the latest trends and beauty products

9. What was the last movie you saw?
Liar Liar

10. What was the last song you listened to?
Katy perrry - Dark Horse11. Where do you think you will be a year from now?
Hopefully working in the fashion industry, starting in a clothes store.

11 Random facts!
1. My fave fruit is pineapple

2. I spend way too much time on youtube!

3. I buy too many socks than what I need

4. I work in a workman's pub

5. I have 7 piercings (in my ears)

6. I have a Yin&Yan tattoo on my arm

7. I enjoy playing and watching darts

8. I spend too much time on online shopping websites (ASOS, Newlook)

9. I'm scared of frogs!

10. My favourite number is 7

11. I own too many patterned/wild trousers!

No comments:

Post a Comment