Monday 2 March 2015

Had another busy month! Can't believe it's my 21st at the end of the month! Can't wait to celebrate it! Here's a list of 5 things I have bought from ASOS in February!

1. Models Own Colour Chrome Nail Polish (Gold)
Really love this nail polish and can't wait to buy more! Dries super quick and although it doesn't last as long as I'd hoped it would (nothing a clear top coat won't sort out!) I still recommend trying these out, Rose is the next colour I'm trying!

2. Nose Cuffs
I've always wanted to know what I looked like with a nose piercing so thought these would be fun to buy! I've worn these a few times and have to admit, I love the fact I can wear these without having to go through the pain of getting a real piercing!

3. Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour Eye shadow (Pink gold)
I thought I'd try a neutral colour so I went for my fave colour pink, and love the gold tones to it. Its easy to apply and lasts all day, I can't wait to try the other colours! Highly recommend!

4. Asos Skater Dress
Such a beautiful colour and style, I love this dress! At only £12.50 in the sale I couldn't resist! I'm going to a wedding in the summer and was searching for a pretty girly dress and this is just perfect! Will be styling this with white heels/sandals and a floral headband! Summer can't come quick enough!

5. Asos Crop Top (Khaki & Burgundy)
I have two different colours in this cute crop top. Easy to wear with high waisted trousers/skirts, I'm really in to simple plain tees and jazzing them up with patterned trousers!

Is it just me that has an obsession with ASOS? I only received a parcel this morning and I'm already wondering what to buy next!! #shopaholicproblems   



No comments:

Post a Comment